Dermafile Product Details
Dermafile™ is a skin polishing and resurfacing tool made of stainless steel and finely crushed diamonds. This file will lightly polish the skin by hand, removing the top layer of dead skin cells, and leaving velvety smooth, fresh, rejuvenated skin. You have total control over the process, allowing varying levels of the epidermis to be safely removed. This tool may be used on any part of the body. It is a very effective tool for treating aging and sun damaged skin, scars, acne scarring, pigmentation, stretch marks, fine lines and enlarged and clogged pores. Dermafile™ is the perfect tool for back treatments. It will also smooth rough calloused skin on elbows, knees, hands and feet.
Benefits of Dermafile™ Exfoliation:
- Helps build collagen and smooth fine lines.
- Helps remove sun damage and pigmentation.
- Helps lessen ingrown hairs.
- Helps smooth away hair growth.
- Helps smooth away dead skin cells and rough, bumpy, dry patches of skin on any part of the body.
- Helps smooth away acne scars and other types of scars.
- Helps makeup go on smoother.
- Skin feels silky smooth and clean!
- Dermafile™ is a safe, natural, holistic alternative to chemical peels and microdermabrasion.
Frequency of use:
It is recommended that Dermafile™ be used on a monthly basis to avoid sensitivity and thinning of the skin. You will thicken the stratum corneum, reduce scarring, sun damage and smooth the skin in a safe and healthy way by taking it slow.
Discontinue RetinA, alpha hydroxyl acids and salisylic acid products 5 days prior to using the Dermafile™ and for 3 days after. Always use a good SPF30 sunblock whenever you are exfoliating your skin. Be sure to use skin care products that are made for your skin type.
Dermafile™ is not intended to be used to treat any medical condition. Do not use on broken skin, inflamed skin, acne, pustules, rosecea, moles or any abnormal skin condition. If in doubt consult your health care professional.
Contact us to learm more about Dermafile.